Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Last Three Months…

Time really flies. Three months have passed since I last posted anything. Had wanted to post but just didn’t get to actually doing it.

Yes had been very busy with work – budget preparation, policy reviews, meetings, reports.

My mum had her right cataract removed. I had to accompany her for post-op appointments on top of my own medical tests and appointments.

My cousin and her family came back from Honolulu so had the customary meals with them and spent some days playing with her children.

The two children of another cousin spent four days or so of their school holidays with me over two weeks.

There were the lunches and dinners which I had to attend.

And there were many movies, serial dramas and new seasons of television shows to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment