Saturday, August 22, 2009

Who Are Playing Autobot Stronghold?

I guess apart from music, sports and games are the other universal languages.

Since I had put up hints and guides to the Autobot Stronghold game two weeks ago, 86 people from all over the world googled and came to my blog to read about them. Some of them made more than one visit and came back a number of times. I hope they found what they wanted to know here and benefited.

From US, they are from Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas and Utah.

Of interest is the person from South Carolina. He (reasonable to assume it is a “he” as it is more likely that a guy would be interested to play such a game) is from a small city call Goose Creek which is only 84 sq km with a population of about 30,000. Cool.

There are people from New Westminster, Quebec & Vancouver in Canada.

Players from Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, and Peru too.

Europeans from Bulgaria, Finland, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Sweden and UK.

Australians from Australian Capital Territory, Queensland, Victoria and Western Australia.

Asians from China (Hunan), Hong Kong, India, Israel, Japan (Yokohama), Malaysia (Serdang), and Philippines.

Surprisingly, only one from Singapore. I don’t think this person is my cousin’s son who introduced this game to me as he managed to clear all 50 Waves before I did. Furthermore he wanted me to show him firsthand the way I cleared the game and I did.

It would have been interesting to know the age of these people. I just wanted to know whether, and I reckon, I am the oldest player.

Yes, destroy the Decepticons!

2 comments:

  1. I'm from Virgina Beach,Va and I'm eleven.how do you get free autobots.can you without paying any sparks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am afraid you cannot without hacking into the game.

    ReplyDelete