Thursday, October 29, 2009

Soap Creative – The People Behind Autobot Stronghold

Whilst I have said in my earlier post that I pay too much attention to details and facts of my posts and would like to “relax” a bit, I am glad I did as my post on how to Win, Clear 50 Waves & Score at Autobot Stronghold not only have been receiving a lot of hits from all over the world, it has also caught the attention of Soap Creative, the people whom LG engaged to design the Game.

Three persons from Soap Creative had emailed me to say they were amazed by the level of details and game strategy that I have provided in my post. I was told that they didn’t know about the Ultimate Cheat as it was unintentional and probably a bug. As a token of appreciation and encouragement, they gave me a USD50 Amazon voucher.

Autobot Stronghold is one of the finalists for the ADMA (Australian Direct Marketing Association) Awards 2009, which will be held in Sydney on 19 Nov 09. Two other works by Soap Creative, The Chicken Race and Lynx Primal Instinct, are also contending finalists.

Well they have also asked me what I thought of Autobot Stronghold Game and whether there was anything that I would like to change. Do you have anything? If you have any comments or suggestions on this Game, please leave your comments here.

Soap Creative is currently working on another tower defence game for Marvel and it should be pretty cool and out soon.

For a detail list of the games by Soap Creative and to play them, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment