Friday, May 15, 2009

GYHST

Whenever the words, “gee” and “smell” comes to my mind, I will think of the shampoo which was sold here in Singapore in the 80s, “Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific”.

Afraid that no one is going to believe that there was such a shampoo by such a name, I had hope to obtain at least a picture of it to prove it ever existed.



Not only did I managed to get this picture, I found out that it is still being sold in the Philippines and you can purchase it online from the Vermont Country Store in US.

I always thought who would want to buy a shampoo with such a relatively long and unconventional name. I seriously believe it was taken off the shelf here because people somehow mistaken its name to be, “Gee Your Terrific Hair Smells!” Now, who wants to buy that?

No comments:

Post a Comment